songs in my rotation, that should be in yours. Videos begin in June 2006 Archive... Video killed the MTV star!

Tuesday, March 14, 2006

See it, feel it, hear it, technoligic

Playing around with the digital cable today, discovered that Roger's Video on Demand (if you're in Canada - Channel 100) has a large collection of videos from Independent Artists. This included the previously mentioned Leslie Feist, works from Delerium and Broken Social Scene.

1) Broken Social Scene - Cause = Time
This Canadian indie Super Group includes Kevin Drew, Brendan Canning and a host of local Toronto indie scene artists such as Leslie Feist and K-OS. I've never heard so much hype about a band I've barely heard much about! They seem to be on the list of every indie music junkie. I can't say I quite understand it, but I'll post them up and let you decide. All their songs seem to be like jam sessions but lacks that hook for my taste. Hmm maybe that's their appeal?

2) Malajube - Le Robot Sexy
Sticking with the Canadian Indie theme today, this Montreal Punk Scene Band (didn't even know Montreal had a punk scene) scores a hit with this song for being something different. It's about Sexy Robots, what else needs to be said? Don't know much about the group. Another interesting jam like song includes "Fille a Plume". Zoot alors et c'est tabarnac!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Free Counter